Mussman's Family and Consumer Science

This is a forum to talk about my high school Family and Consumer Science classroom.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Already Tuesday!!!!

My club met today and we decided that we were going to have a little walking competition. We are using pedometers to track how far we walk over the next few weeks. If you are interested please feel free to let me know your daily distance.

The FN I students made pudding today using different kinds of milk. They not only had fun tasting all the pudding but they did a great job cleaning up. I am especially please with period 7. What great fantastic students. I think the rest of the milk unit will be fun.

FN II will be experimenting with beef starting tomorrow. Most students find the different fat contents of ground beef to be interesting.

I am hoping to have many more completed pairs of PJ pants from the Teen Living students.

Personal comment:
My son gets home from his trip on Friday. I am very excited to see him and hear about all of his grand experiences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home